Queen of Hearts png.png

Zassy's Queen of Hearts Drawing

Every Tuesday @ 8pm

Join us for our weekly Queen of Hearts drawing where the Jackpot grows every week!!!

Our Queen of Hearts drawing will be held every Tuesday at 8 pm, rules are listed below.
Queen Of Hearts Rules
• All raffle tickets start at $1 per ticket. As the pot grows, so does the raffle ticket price.

Pot Limits.png

•There is no limit on the number of tickets that may be purchased.

Tickets are cash only purchase.

•Tickets can be purchased at Zassy's 15 minutes prior to drawing.

•There can only be one name per ticket.

•Each ticket MUST include the following:Legal first and last name (no nicknames, aliases, or abbreviations).Contact phone number (include area code).Card Number choice.

•If the info on the ticket IS NOT LEGIBLE, the ticket will be considered void and another ticket will be drawn.

•Each ticket must include the above information, otherwise the ticket will be invalid and another ticket will be chosen.

•The Drawing will take place Monday July 6th 2020 at 8pm at Zassy’s.

•When the Queen of Hearts is pulled the winner who is present will receive 90% of the pot, the remaining 10% will roll over to the next board.

•If the winner is not present, the winner will have 72 hours to claim 50% of the jackpot with the remaining rolling over to the next board. 

•If the winner does not claim the jackpot, 100% will roll over to the next board.

•The jackpot winner will be paid out the following day when all ticket sales are tabulated. 

•The total prize pool will continue to accumulate weekly.

•The prize pool amount is based on ticket sales.

•Sale amount will be updated and prominently displayed.

•Once a card is selected, it will be removed from play and shown face up on the board.

•Each week after the drawing all tickets for that weeks drawing will be destroyed. 

•Tickets are only valid for the week of purchase and for that weeks drawing.

•The Queen of Hearts board will be locked at all times except for time of drawing.

•All winners are responsible for any and all taxes.

•A 1099 will be issued to winners.

•Owners of Zassy's Taproom will make up the Queen of Hearts committee and will address all discrepancies with final say.

 

•Rules subject to change after drawing but before the selling of the next weeks raffle tickets.